I'm quite intrigued with this guy. While reading the book and watching the vlog, I was completely fascinated with his lack of self-awareness. I kept thinking to myself, "wow, this guy is pathetic. Is he being serious right now?" You just have to wonder sometimes why people blog, what their motivation is for blogging, and how personally invested do they become when they begin scratching off surfaces of their lives to the internet world. In my opinion, Justin Miller is crazy and he needs friends. He became too obsessed with his own story and writing it, that he didn't get a chance to live a normal life. I can't imagine that his girlfriend was much of a relationship at all, being that he was so consumed with the internet. I feel bad for him too. The internet has been a great tool and a vital one in the world today. But when we live through it, we lose ourself and our identity. Technology shouldn't have that kind of power over us, but it does when we allow it to.
The end.
"SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME!SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME!SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME!"LOL.. (excerpt from the dark knight) This guy is strange to say the least. I understand that he has been involved with making blogging what it is today and I give him his respect, but I would compare him to Dennis Rodman. He has been through some tough times and I can't imagine what t would be like to be him for a day. Everyone has their own issues and most tend to keep them private. My question is, If everyone said or blogged about what was really going on in their lives, not just the edited version, would we all be viewed as strange? http://youtu.be/hx8rDD1ekGU
ReplyDelete