Monday, January 23, 2012
Justin Hall - A(n X-Rated) Hallmark Coming-of-Age Story
Disregarding Justin Hall's techno flair and ridiculously enflamed psycho-sexual indulgences, this chapter was pretty much nothing more than a Hallmark "coming of age" story. On a realistically scholastic note, it was interesting to see him pioneer linking and hypertexting, but that's where it ended for me. Yes, blogging can garner more hits for an external website via linking, but beyond the theoretical e-dollars generated, I still fail to see the greater implications. As I've stated earlier, I only have a Facebook to keep up with the fad. At most, I might write a little bru-ha-ha line or two and look at the funny pictures that others post. Any real news is usually blasted out from on high by everyone and I really don't feel the need to congest all the pointlessly overfull servers anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment