Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Justin Hall.....
...is interesting to say the least. Although the chapter was intriguing, I found the video to be even more....strange. I found myself wanting to answer some of the questions he posed, wanting to almost communicate with him - but not quite, I'm not a fan of dealing with water works. That would have left one option to how I could have wanted to communicate with him - via the internet. Seeing him talk and hearing what he had to say, it's blatently obvious why Justin Hall became internet famous. Justin Hall is us. All of us have gone through some variation of growing up, it's inevitable, and Hall simply put it out there for everyone on the internet to see. Andy Warhol was quoted as saying "in the future, everyone will be world-famous for fifteen minutes", and there is more truth to the statement than we all realize. With blogging or vlogging, everyone could literally become world famous for being themselves - just like Justin Hall did. All it takes is a computer, a password-ed blog, and alot of guts. ...And maybe some cat metaphors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment