Monday, January 23, 2012

Justin Hall

Well, I definitely found Justin interesting and having characteristics like people I know who've come in and out of my life.  I wasn't aware of his website previously or his ranting on about his personal life.  I think it's one thing to share your thoughts/opinions about topics, and know that it may stir reactions from your inner circle, or even from strangers but it's another to share the most intimate thoughts you have with the world and not expect to be scrutinized, judged harshly and maybe even disliked.  The internet and blogging can be funny, fun, helpful, stupid, and many other adjectives, but a person has to decide how much of themselves they want to share with the world, and understand the repercussions that can come from that sharing.  It seems like Justin was a pioneer, starting and working in the web environment at such a young age, but some of his antics hindered him, I believe.  I'm glad to see he grew up a little, and maintains a more normal life.  I'm sure that was a difficult decision he made choosing the girl over his passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment