Monday, January 30, 2012

I agree with most of the other posts on here. It is very interesting to me to read about the beginnings of the things that we take advantage of every day. Many times, in today's fast paced world, we, more specifically, I, do not take time to stop and think about the ways that we communicate. I use email almost every day, though reluctantly because I complain about it often, but I do take it completely for granted. My complaints are generally that it doesn't go fast enough or things don't upload or download correctly, but without it, I would not be able to communicate with half as many of the people that I do on a daily basis. It is thanks to people like Dave Winer among others that we have access to this technology. And I think it is important for us to learn about the beginnings of such technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment