Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Chapter 1 on Justin Hall
The chapter was interesting, reminds me of a few people I know. Defiantly one of the first trolls of the internet (those people who like to screw with people), this Justin kid started out pretty typical, one-life-is-full-of-woe-for-me teen to a successful dude in the interweb world with his websites and such. The video itself was very annoying and whiny. After about two minutes, I was pretty done. He just sounds like every other kid coming into their own and having the occasional freak out about it. I have to give him props though on his style of dealing with people, playing the occasional screwing with people's minds. He seems awkward but knows the perfect way to handle it and still be appealing to other people, very much craving attention. I probably wouldn't like him much in real life, but it was an interesting read none the less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment