Wednesday, March 28, 2012
ch5
I personally liked this Chapter because I am very involved in American Politics and the main reason is because I can't stand who's in government and how politics are handled in this country. I have a voice, and a very loud one at that, so I choose to voice it. I believe blogging in this area does serve a useful purpose and both a bad one. The circulation of information given from different standpoints (ie. different people) is wonderful, because it generates new ideas and thoughts that were previously unknown. however, this opens up the door for the "cooky" ones to make their way through and start spewing garbage all over for ignorant and dumb people to believe (because they are too lazy to research for themselves). This is where I have a problem. But other than that, I enjoyed the chapter and discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment