Monday, February 13, 2012
Net Art
Within all the mumbo jumbo of the Net Art article, the most interesting part, in my opinion, was that of video media. Video-based interaction is an incredibly powerful tool of the modern net age and it intrigues me. Not only can we now transfer information in print at real time throughout the world, but also video in real-time, of course with the help of wireless and further computer technology. I think this is important for many more forms of digital media to be taken to the next level. It makes me think of photography... The best pictures in the world are those that look as though the subject was unaware of the camera taking it's picture... therefore I would think there is endless possibilities with that of video in the same respect. This field looks exciting to me and I can't wait to see how it evolves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment