Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ch. 2 Dave Winer

I found this chapter interesting in the way he talks about how he e-mailed his thoughts. It looks like this may have been the birth of a form of blogging or podcasting. If one of my friends told me 10 years ago they were going to start emailing their thoughts to me everyday I would have told them take me off the list. I mean, who really cares? At least, who cares enough to get a specific email everyday and actually read it? Not me. Even now, with blogging and such, the only reason I would ever venture into those arenas is to research or look for information I was previously in need of. I feel like these trends have grown into "the cool thing to do" perhaps. I can't imagine all these people love to sit around all day and read mostly meaningless commentary from people they have never met all day? But then again, maybe they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment