Monday, April 23, 2012
late blog entry- chapter 4
I think it is funny to see how small of a world it becomes when you are discussing the main players of the technology world. Specifically, Evan Williams and blogger. It seems as though Williams and partner Hourihan were certainly on to something with the success of blogger and once it was sold, then started twitter. Although, I hate twitter and really do not understand the purpose, it is one of the top 5 websites known to the masses. I would say Facebook first, but whoever was behind the marketing of both twitter and blogger, knew what they were doing, because it worked. I think blogger had so much success because it is an extremely easy interface to use and since I have been using it, I have never had an issue with anything going down or becoming missing. Thumbs up Evan and Meg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment