Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chapter 3 Late (Jorn Barger)

Thank the lord for Jorn Barger. If not for him we'd all be walking around with calculators instead of smart phones and math books every time that we wanted to send an email, but then I guess it wouldn't be called email I guess they'd have to call it Math -Mail.. m mail for short.  In my honest opinion,  I believe that more people should know about the people behind the glass doors. I mean, people praise Steve Jobs(me too), but not the geeks that had an idea. For example, everyone know who Henry Ford is or  Louis Chevrolet . Why don't we know about these people as much as the others that play a role in our everyday lives.  Without For  or Chevrolet, most of us would probably make it to work school or anywhere that was more than a mile away from us. Also as far as links go, I used to search with altavista and was fascinated every time that it found what I was looking for. I guess on could also mention the fat that we search and click on links without even thinking, just as getting into your vehicle and driving to Target or where-ever and not thinking of how you are able to do so without any effort.
 I know I rambled a bit, but it's all GOOD..  Just thank Jorn Barger for filters, so that no one else has to see this post if they don't want to.
                               : )

No comments:

Post a Comment